I wasn’t dreaming of a White Christmas…but there is plenty of white to go around whether we like it or not.
We won’t let this snow emergency turn into a fashion emergency. Repeat after me: “Even in the snow and ice you can look nice!”
A few little lessons before you’ll be granted your gold star…
Lesson #1: A Nice Coat from Crew can be both Cozy & Chic
Santa just brought me the Stadium-cloth Boulevard Trench…and I’m obsessed! This Minnesota winter’s got nothing on me! (…ain’t got nothing on you babe…)
- Stadium-cloth is Crew’s warmest fabric (made esp. for them in Italy)
- “Inspired by the fabric used in vintage football jackets, stadium-cloth is a compact, high-density wool that adds tremendous warmth without the bulk”
- The trench is the classiest most timeless silhouette, ever.
- Falls just above the knee…keeping your derriere warm
- Cinched belt keeps you skinny….you lean, mean, snow-fighting machine!
…Don’t fight the cold, embrace it with the luxurious Boulevard Trench!
We also love:
Lesson #2: Footwear Can Still Be Fun!
Just because there’s a nip in the air doesn’t mean you have to wear Uggs! Get some winter wellies (see also Hunter wellie warmers, I’m obsessed!) and some cutie booties!
Stylish and Sturdy….Just add some weatherproofing spray! Anyone own Quoddy boots? They look cozy…but are they cute? I’m undecided…let us know what you think of em!
Just add hats, scarfs, hoods, snoods, earmuffs, tippets and camp socks and you’re all set to venture out in a winter wonderland!
If you’re learned that snow and ice don’t have to get in the way of looking nice…then I grant you a Gold Star!
Until next time…MM