Ready or not, it’s that time of year again, folks! To make things a little less stressful, we’ve rounded up a series of gifts for your consideration. First up, Gifts for Women – Under $50.
2. Glossier gifts are sure to please, and they don’t break the bank!
Pair the Glossier Terry Headband with one of their cleansing masks – the detoxifying Mega Greens Galaxy Pack or Mousturizing Moon Mask. I’d also highly recommend Generation G Matte Lipstick (my favorite shades are Jam and Zip) and ‘The Supers’ concentrated serums. Pick up Super Bounce for softer skin and Super Glow, for an even skin tone. Add Priming Moisturizer before adding makeup! Save 10% on your first Glossier purchase by shopping with this link.
3. Save big with seasonal makeup kits.
Like the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara & Eyeshadow Palette and the Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette.
4. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottles come in a variety of fun finishes, including:
5. Turkish Towels – Love these multi-purpose towels. Great for laying out on the beach or as a swimsuit coverup. Also makes a great shawl / oversized scarf. Can also be used as a traditional hand or body towel or fun home decor accent. The Linum Home Textiles line at Nordstrom is a personal favorite.
Designs include: Herringbone Striped Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Luxe Herringbone’ Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Sea Waves’ Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Seaside Fun’ Turkish Pestemal Towel.
There’s also a darling baby version by Little Giraffe.
6. When it comes to accessories, I’ve got my eye on these Gorjana Power Gemstone Bracelets (talk about an arm party!).
and this Tonal Stripe Foldover Clutch
Love both black and stone. You won’t believe the price!
7. I’ve been seeing plenty of chic winter hats out already, including:
Estes Park Beanie / Chatham Pom Beanie / Hinge Knit Pom Pom Beanie / Ribbed Faux-Fur Pom Pom Beanie by Calvin Klein, and the iconic Hudson’s Bay Company Pom Pom Tuque. Act quick, these always seem to sell out right away.
8. Gotta love rifle paper Rifle Paper Co!
What are your go-to “Under $50” gifts to give?