Hi all! In prep for Cyber Week (can we admit we’re excited?) wanted to share some steals, deals, and items to consider for gifting this holiday season.
First up, luxury gift picks:
Next, we’re poised to stock up on shirts, skirts, and sweaters. The following retailers typically have 30-50% off all items and we’re keeping our eyes peeled to post the official details as soon as they’re available:
- Ann Taylor [The Friends of Ann Event – 40% off with FRIENDS40]
- Banana Republic [40% off with code STYLE. Also applicable at Old Navy]
- Gap [40% off and free shipping with code ITSFREE]
- Eddie Bauer [Veteran’s Day Sale up to 60% off]
- J.Crew [40% off cool-weather essentials with code LAYERUP]
- Lands End [Take 40% off regular prices with code WALNUT]
- LOFT [Currently 40% off everything! Use code HAPPY]
- Talbots [Sale is on sale! Extra 40-50% off]
- Tommie Hilfiger
When it comes to beauty, we’re all about the value gift sets. Here’s what’s catching our eye from Sephora:
And Neiman Marcus:
And if you’ve got Glossier on your wishlist (us, too!) here are our giftable recommendations:
What do you want for Christmas?
Sound familiar? Have a point of view already! There are tons of fantastic options out there, and you don’t want errands (mall returns) for Christmas, do you? Instead, opt for items you actually want and will use. Some food for thought below!
This oversize cashmere wrap (currently 40% off!) is perfect for traveling – keeping you chic and cozy as you jet off for business or pleasure. Comes in five color options (I honestly can’t choose, they are all so versatile!). Here’s another very similar option to consider: Fringe Cashmere Wrap.
diptyque candles and fragrance
They smell amazing. And, when you’re done with ’em, they make super trendy pencil cups, tiny vases, or vessels to store your Q-tips. #recycling.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
The hair dryer of the future will *only* set you (or Santa) back $400.
If you’ve had your eyes on Hunter Original High Gloss Boots, you’ll be happy to hear there are new color options in stock! I have the Original Black Gloss, but Graphite Gloss, Dark Slate, and Military Red are oh-so-tempting, too. Also think the short Sperry ‘Saltwater’ Waterproof Rain Boots are cute-as-can-be.
Confession: I’ve never owned any La Mer products, but from the rave reviews, I trust they’re onto something. While definitely a splurge, take advantage of holiday offers and gift sets.
Sail to Sable Dresses
I mean, how hard is it to pick just one?
Now that we’ve hopefully inspired your “gift-to-self” or “Dear Santa…” list, what else should we consider gifting this season? Share your favorite gift items in the comments below!
Ready or not, it’s that time of year again, folks! To make things a little less stressful, we’ve rounded up a series of gifts for your consideration. First up, Gifts for Women – Under $50.
2. Glossier gifts are sure to please, and they don’t break the bank!
Pair the Glossier Terry Headband with one of their cleansing masks – the detoxifying Mega Greens Galaxy Pack or Mousturizing Moon Mask. I’d also highly recommend Generation G Matte Lipstick (my favorite shades are Jam and Zip) and ‘The Supers’ concentrated serums. Pick up Super Bounce for softer skin and Super Glow, for an even skin tone. Add Priming Moisturizer before adding makeup! Save 20% on your first Glossier purchase by shopping with this link.
3. Save big with seasonal makeup kits.
Like the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara & Eyeshadow Palette and the Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette.
4. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottles come in a variety of fun finishes, including:
5. Turkish Towels – Love these multi-purpose towels. Great for laying out on the beach or as a swimsuit coverup. Also makes a great shawl / oversized scarf. Can also be used as a traditional hand or body towel or fun home decor accent. The Linum Home Textiles line at Nordstrom is a personal favorite.
Designs include: Herringbone Striped Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Luxe Herringbone’ Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Sea Waves’ Turkish Pestemal Towel / ‘Seaside Fun’ Turkish Pestemal Towel.
There’s also a darling baby version by Little Giraffe.
6. When it comes to accessories, I’ve got my eye on these Gorjana Power Gemstone Bracelets (talk about an arm party!).
and this Tonal Stripe Foldover Clutch
Love both black and stone. You won’t believe the price!
7. I’ve been seeing plenty of chic winter hats out already, including:
Estes Park Beanie / Chatham Pom Beanie / Hinge Knit Pom Pom Beanie / Ribbed Faux-Fur Pom Pom Beanie by Calvin Klein, and the iconic Hudson’s Bay Company Pom Pom Tuque. Act quick, these always seem to sell out right away.
8. Gotta love rifle paper Rifle Paper Co!
What are your go-to “Under $50” gifts to give?